Rationalize Capabilities | Increase Efficiencies | Optimize Costs
International Solutions Network’s (ISN) provides capital markets clients with a complete global vendor assessment and rationalization for front, middle and back offices in order to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and understand, manage and optimize vendor engagements. The ISN team leverages decades of capital markets and vendor experiences to provide clients with a global overview of vendor engagements.
ISN applies a disciplined process for clients to manage and optimize vendor engagements leveraging a top-down and bottoms- up approach to:
• Inventory vendors by geography, desk and asset class
• Assess and matrix vendor costs versus capabilities
• Map and define vendors’ full global capabilities
• Map clients needs and existing usage
• Identify redundancies in data, analytics, storage, etc.
• Apply an internal scoring system with the following criteria
Recommendations to reduce costs and optimized vendor relationships:
- Eliminating Redundancies
- Consolidate Vendors
- Optimize Services
- Coordinate Contract Negotiations